Motorcycle Curves...? Not a problem!


I wanted to show that wrapping can be done over extremely curved surfaces with the right material. Now Kin Art Wraps number 1 goal is to make sure quality is evident in all our works. So material selection is key, "The right tool for the right job" right! So we have here my 1982 GL500 Honda Silverwing, I love this bike, but I thought it needed a special touch. After all I did repaint the engine and frame black and gold. So I wanted gold textured gold and black carbon fiber effect which was design in illustrator and Photoshop.



Wrapping this tank proved to me how far I can stretch this printed material. At Kin Art Wraps we are always testing new ideas and advancing ourselves in order for our clients to have a quality project and over all a great experience.


#thatsawrap

Comments

  1. Hi ,

    Thanks for your wonderful post ,this post is very helpful for me i search this topic and found your site post.

    Thanks a lot for your post keep it up! Boat Wraps

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts